To install WordPress follow the steps below:
1. From your browser, login to cPanel Linux Hosting.
2. From your cPanel interface select WordPress Toolkit.
3. From WordPress Toolkit select Install or Install WordPress.
4. Check the prefilled configuration such as the installation path, website title, Plugin/theme set, website language, WordPress version, WordPress Administrator credentials, Database and update settings then select Install.
5. After WordPress successfully installs you can install the required plugins or/Themes or continue to manage your website.
6. You can manage WordPress from cPanel WordPress Toolkit or select Login from WordPress Toolkit which will redirect you to the WordPress Admin Interface.